ASTM-B363 titanium fittings
ASTM B363 Titan fittings are used widely in many industries because of their high strength and lightweight characteristics. They also have excellent corrosion resistance. These fittings meet the high standards of the American Society for Testing and Materials, ensuring quality and reliability. This article will examine the various types of ASTM B363 Titanium Fittings and their application in different industries.
Benefits of Titanium Pipe Fittings
Titanium pipe fittings are used in many industries. These fittings are well-known for their strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. This article will explain the benefits of titanium pipe fittings, and why they're a popular choice for various applications.
High-strength and Lightweight
- Titanium fittings are lighter than fittings made of other materials, which makes them easier to install and handle.
- Titanium fittings, despite their light weight, are extremely strong and can withstand conditions of high temperature and pressure.
- Titanium is a lightweight metal with a high strength to weight ratio, making it ideally suited for applications that require weight reduction. This includes aerospace and the automotive industries.
- Titanium has a high resistance to corrosion in even harsh environments. This is due to a protective layer of oxide forming on the surface of metal which stops further corrosion.
- Titanium is more corrosion resistant than other metals.
- Titanium pipe fittings are corrosion resistant and can be used in many industries, including chemical processing, oil & gas, and maritime.
- Titanium pipe fittings are extremely durable and can withstand harsh conditions without degrading.
- The long life of these products and the minimal maintenance required reduces the need to replace them frequently.
- Titanium fittings are durable and long-lasting, which makes them an excellent choice for the long term. They can reduce downtime as well as replacement costs.
- Titanium pipes can be used in both high and low temperature environments without losing structural integrity.
- The thermal stability of these materials makes them ideal for applications involving extreme temperature changes.
- Titanium fittings are ideal for industries like power generation, chemical processing and HVAC systems because of their heat and cold resistance.
Compatibility With Various Fluids
- Titanium is compatible in a variety of fluids including acids, alkalis, and corrosive chemical.
- Titanium pipe fittings are versatile, as they can be used in a variety of industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals and water treatment.
- Titanium fittings are also low-reactive with fluids. This ensures the purity and integrity for the substances being transported.
Type: Titanium Pipe Fittings with Butt-welding Ends are included:
Titan elbows with long radius
Titan elbows with short radius
Titanium elbows with 90-degree bend
The titanium elbows are bent at 45 degrees.
Straight tees in titanium
Titanium reducing tees
Titanic concentric reducers
Titanic eccentric reducers
Titanium lap-joint stub end
ASTM B363 WPT-1 WPT-2 WPT-5 WPT-7 WPT-12
Size: NPS: 1/248 in
Standard: ANSI 16.9, ASTM 363.
Material: Titanium Gr1 (3.725), Gr2 (3.735), Gr7 (3.235), Gr12 (3.105), Nickel UNS 02200 (2.4066), Zirconium 702. 704
Test: PT RT PMI
Certificate: EN 10204 3.1
Applications: petrochemical, chemical, vessels, machinery etc